The best of both worlds – for the taller traveler
In order to gain a few extra centimeters of height – useful for tall photographers – without having to rely on a fully extended telescopic Center Column, FEISOL engineers created the new CT-3441T Rapid model which is a fusion of the time-proven CT-3441S main-frame with the taller CT-3442 legs, and equipped the CT-3441T with a one-section Center Column which further increases stability.
In spite of its one-section Center Column, the 3441T delivers a maximum extended height of 173 cm, is incredibly compact, folding down to a length of just 48 cm, and startlingly light, weighing just 1.19 kg – truly a winning combination.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3441T include:
– FEISOL’s new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
– A maximum operating height of 175 cm, while folding down to a length of just 48 cm
– A lightweight but highly durable frame that weighs just 1.19 kg
– Maximum 2.8 cm (1.1 inch) leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten)
– A one-section Center Column
– The CT-3441T features two different spikes for various terrains (optional), giving the tripod an exceptionally solid feel
– Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees
– incl. tripod bag and hook
With the taller photographer in mind, the FEISOL CT-3441T offers the professional or serious amateur the opportunity to travel lightly, yet have on hand a superior tripod to handle every challenge in the field.
Tripod with Center Column
|Weight||Max. Load||Max. Height||Min. Height||Length folded||Max. Leg Tube Diameter|