Lightweight performance wherever you travel.
The FEISOL CT-3441SB easily folds to a length of 43 cm, but achieves a maximum height of 184 cm thanks to an innovation in design that allows the legs to flip up 180 degrees over the 2-section telescopic center column. The FEISOL CT-3441SB continues our reputation for superior-design lightweight traveler tripods.
The CT-3441SB also features a larger twist-lock design that makes twisting and locking on much easier to accomplish, offering a unique innovation.
FEISOL’s premium CB-40D Ball Head is included with the CT-3441SB; it allows for free-flow camera movement of all axes of rotation from a single point. Along with the CB-40D, FEISOL’s QP-144750 Quick Release Plate is also included, allowing for speedy camera attachment or removal. The CT-3441SB still weighs little more than 1.61 kg with these added features.
Some additional advantages of the FEISOL CT-3441SB to consider:
– FEISOL’s new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
– Maximum 2.8 cm leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten).
– A maximum operating height of 184 cm, while folding down to a length of just 43 cm.
– A surprisingly durable but lightweight frame that weighs just 1.61 kg with our CB-40D Ball Head and center column attached.
– The CT-3441SB can be used with two different spikes to suit a variety of terrains encountered in the field, giving it a uniquely solid feel.
– incl. tripod bag (48×14 cm) and hook
Whether you are a professional or a serious amateur seeking superior quality and ease of operation in a compact and lightweight design, the FEISOL CT-3441SB is a superb traveler tripod for you.
Tripod with Center Column
|Weight||Max. Load||Max. Height||Min. Height||Length folded||Max. leg Tube Diameter|