Featherweight Mobility, Heavyweight Stability
Trust the CM-1401 Four-Section Monopod to deliver what professionals and serious amateurs demand from every shoot — secure ease of operation under any condition, in any location, minimal prep time, and precise height adjustments. The FEISOL CM-1401 provides the lightweight support and mobility you require when space is limited or rapid set-up is needed. Trust the CM-1401 to deliver what professionals and serious amateurs demand from every shoot — minimal prep time, precise height adjustments, and secure ease of operation under any condition, in any location.
Consider these features of the FEISOL CM-1401 Monopod
– FEISOL’s new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
– 7 KG capacity to handle a wide range of equipment needs
– Carbon fiber construction with maximum 28mm leg diameter for lightweight durability
– Direct camera attachment with ¼” mounting screw
– Highly durable plastic mounting plate to prevent metal-on-metal friction and damage to your camera.
– Twist locks with multi-layer finishing
– Interchangeable spike for muddy or snowy terrain (optional)
< – 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch reversible mounting screw for ballhead and other accessories
FEISOL’s performance standards will raise your artistry to the next level, wherever a monopod is essential to your work or hobby. Partnering with you to achieve excellence is what we’re all about at FEISOL.
|Weight||Max. Load||Max. Height||Min. Height||Length folded||Max. Leg Tube Diameter|